Information on Family, Work and Equality
- Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth: English brochures about topics like Gender Diversity in Law, Gender Equality Atlas for Germany, ElterngeldPlus, Reconciliation of Work and Family Life and more
- Equality Policy and Family Information
Information on Learning German
- Comprehensive Guide to learning German
Information on German Health Care insurance and Pension Scheme
- Please check the English health care information page of the Germany Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- German Statutory Pension Insurance Scheme in English, information about your insurance account and eligibility check
- English brochure “Living and working in Europe” for people who have lived and worked in various EU-countries with information on entitlement, calculation and payment or choose another language on this page (French, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese or Spanish)
- Information for people who have lived and worked in Germany and non-EU countries
- Special agreement between Germany and Australia, Germany and the USA, Germany and Korea or Germany and Japan
Information on the Recognition of Job Qualifications and Certificates Gained Abroad
- virtual Welcome Center of the Federal Employment Agency
- information portal of the German Government for the Recognition of Foreign Professional Qualifications (in German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Turkish, Russian, Greek, Arab and Romanian)
>> For additional information please check: www.make-it-in-germany.com (in German, English, French, Spanish and other languages), the Welcome Page of the German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees or the European Commission’s webpage on “Living and working conditions in Germany”.
Further information can also be found on the German page of DCND.org (however, most of the links are available in German only).